Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Father's Day 2015

Sunday we had the privilege of celebrating Claire's amazing daddy.  It was a relatively calm day. We were both in a wedding the day before. We went to brunch with friends and then headed home.  It was a very lazy day filled with Netflix and naps! Later in the day, my family came over and we grilled.




While the way we celebrated was nothing crazy, Claire and I are extremely crazy about her daddy!  From the second he laid eyes on Claire, he was a dad.  Not just a father, but a true dad.  He loves Claire with his whole heart.  When Claire was born, I saw a change in him instantly.  I have never seen him fit into a role so easily and perfectly as he has fit into fatherhood.  Anyone who sees Sean with Claire can see how much he loves her and cares for her.  I knew he would be a great dad, but I never imagined how great he truly would be.  We are so lucky to have such a kind, loving, silly, amazing man in our lives! Claire is the luckiest little lady in the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment