Monday, August 5, 2013

Tuesday Topics: 9 Travel Essentials

Life.Love.Lauren

I would not call myself a traveler but it feels like I have barely been home this month!  That being said, there are some MUSTS when packing to go away; whether that be for a night or a week! 

1.) My phone: This is pretty obvious and I also make sure to bring my charger!  How else would I stay connected with the world! ;)

2.) A fan:  I am a picky sleeper.  I do not fall asleep easily and when I do, I do not sleep well.  Therefore, there are a few items I NEED to sleep. A major item is a fan.  I need noise when I sleep, well no, not noise, I need a fan.  Sound machines, tvs, people, and music do NOT work.  Fan only!  

3.)  My pooh bear.  Ugh, this makes me feel like such a child and it is slightly embarrassing but whatever!  I have had him since I was a wee little baby and can't seem to sleep without him or give him up.  Sean doesn't mind so I guess he is sticking around!

4.) Face wash:  I have a cleansing system I use every night and my face goes crazy with pimples without it! It is part of my bed time routine and necessary for my face!  For those of you wondering, I use the all-natural Meleluca Clear system.  I LOVE it! It is the only thing that has ever worked for me!

5.) Hair Straightener:  My hair can be kind of coo coo without it! Not so much all my hair, but my bangs.  They tend to do this crazy flip thing when they dry that is better left unseen by the world.

6.) Camera:  I bring it always.  I love documenting memories, even small ones!

7.) Carmex: Notice I said carmex and not chapstick.  Chapstick does not work for me.  Carmex is the only way =)  You might say I am addicted.. I always have one, I always lose it to and then frantically search until I find it because my lips might just fall off if I don't.   =)

8.) My kindle: not only do I read every night before bed, but I love reading when I am away.  Reading on vacation just adds to the relaxed feeling.

9.). A hoodie.  I get cold quite a bit.  I always have a hoodie with me whether I am traveling in a car or on a plane.

2 comments:

  1. haha and carmex doesn't work for me! amen for the hair straightener!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My phone is #1 on my list as well! :)

    xx
    Megan
    Instagram: megawat
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete