Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Topics: Ten Things I Live For

Life.Love.Lauren
YAY! New round of Tuesday Topics!  Today's topic is 10 things I live for!


1.)  God: I wouldn't be here without him.  He is my reason for living and loving.


2.) My Husband:  Love him! He is my best friend!

3.)  My Family: I don't know what I would do without them.  

4.) Teaching: I love my job, I love my students, I love what I do.

5.) Reading:  I love getting lost in a book.  It may be nerdy, but I love it!!


6.) Friends: Life would be pretty boring without them!
7.) Laughing: I am nerdy, I am a dork, and I am kinda weird, but it does make for good laughs ;)  I love laughing, it means I am happy, or at least getting there.  Laughing means I am creating memories and I love that.

8.) Pictures: I love pictures.  I got away from taking pictures for awhile, mainly because I didn't like my camera, but I am back! I love taking pictures and capturing memories.

9.) Home: I don't live for the physical aspect of home as much as I do the feeling of home.  Home may be in my apartment, it may be wherever I happen to be on vacation, but it almost always is wherever I am with Sean.  I love the feeling of belonging.  I love having somewhere to be comfortable. I love the feeling of home. 

10.) The Future: Sometimes living for the future can make me a big worry wart and I have to make sure I don't live TOO much for the future.  Most days, living for the future is so fun and exciting.  I love making plans and imagining my life in a month, a year, 10 years.  I love creating an image in my head of who I will be, what my family will look like, where we will be.  The past few years my future plans usually centered around marriage and my life with Sean.  My future plans still center around that but I just added babies to the mix.  =)

1 comment: