Monday, July 29, 2013

Virginia and a McNamara BBQ!

Well, if you read my blog, you may have noticed I have been a tad bit absent from the blogging world! Out of the past 21 days, I have been out of town for 16 of them.  Needless to say, I have had a blast the past few weeks but I am happy to be home, unpacked, and back to normal!

Sean and I drove to Virginia to visit his family and stayed for a week.  This was the first time we had driven there just us and luckily he drove most of the way- I only drove about 2 hours out of the 12.  The week we were there was HOT! We spent a lot of time at the pool and just hanging out with everyone!  We went out one night with his siblings where I ended up singing karaoke.. yikes!  We went to the beach where everyone got sunburn but it was a total blast!  It was a great week catching up with his fam (now my fam too) and spending time together!
we celebrated my father-in-law's birthday!

out to eat!
Out to eat

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to photograph my brother-in-law and his fiance's engagement photos! Here are a few- more on this later! =)





Shortly after we got back from Va, and before leaving for Lake Sara with my family, Sean and I hosted a barbecue at our place. I probably spent way more then I had to and made way more food then needed but I was so excited! We had about 10 of our closest friends over.  We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, had a bags tournament, had a bonfire, and just hung out! It was a blast and I felt very adult! =)  I can't wait to host another party, maybe Halloween??



I am loving Summer and sad that it is almost over but I have truly had a great past couple months!! 

More on my Lake Sara vacation later!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment