Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tuesday Topics: One Lifelong Dream ( almost a week late!)

Life. Love.Lauren

So sorry for the delay! I was on vacation with no wifi and no way of posting this even though I already had it written. But, better late then never, right?


THIS one is pretty easy.  While I have "dreams" such as I would love to be a rock star, which is kinda funny since I have awful stage fright.  I would also love to work in the rain forest with orangutans, which is also funny because I am petrified of snakes. As for a life long dream, I feel like I am already living it.  I have never been someone with larger than life goals and dreams.  My dreams have always been pretty simple.  I wanted to fall in love and marry my best friend.  I wanted to be a teacher.  I wanted to serve God.  I want to have a wonderful relationship with my family and friends. So far, I have done pretty well.  Now that I am working and married to the love of my life, my dream is to have children with Sean.  I want to be a mom.  I want a family with my husband and love of my life.  Lucky for me, I have a husband who wants the same thing just as much!  No, not right now, not even a few months from now.  Whenever it does happen, just know that I will be one happy girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment