Friday, July 5, 2013

Tuesday Topics: 3 favorite quotes

Life. Love.Lauren
This week for Tuesday Topics I will be discussing my 3 favorite quotes.  I am not too much of a quote person, so this was kinda rough for me, but here we go!

1.)"Pooh," Piglet whispered. 

"Yes, Piglet?" 

"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."

If you know me at all, then you know my love for all things Winnie the Pooh.  Now I have so many favorite Winnie the Pooh quotes, but this one is by far #1!  It makes me feel happy.  

2.)  Psalm 46:10, "He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

This bible verse gets me through so many stressful and worrisome times!  "Be Still and know that I am God."  This is something I repeat to myself over and over.  I am a worrier by nature, emotional, and tend to get stressed easily and this verse grounds me and reminds me who is in control of my life.

3.) "I'm not clumsy. It's just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies and the walls get in the way"

Silly but true! Again, if you know me, I am clumsy!! This quote pretty much sums up my life =)

2 comments: