Friday, June 6, 2014

F I V E on Friday


Well, this Friday is particularly wonderful as it is the start of my summer!  I celebrated by grabbing myself a Caramel Coolata from Dunkin Donuts after work.  It was delicious!

O N E
Speaking of the end of the school year... I really loved my class this year.  I loved teaching first grade so it does make me sad to leave them! One of my room parents made me a scrapbook with pictures from all our class parties and field trips.  All my students were in it.  There was a also a super sweet note and gift card included.  It was such a thoughtful gift.  I love that I will have it as a great reminder of my first, first grade class!   Today was field day, I am drained from being in the sun but it was a really great day.  Summer is here and I am beyond excited!

T W O
Tomorrow is my sister's baby shower.  I feel like I have been going non-stop getting stuff ready for it! I have realized that Pinterest creates very unrealistic expectations about what kind of party you can throw on a budget! But, I think my mom and I managed to put together a really nice shower and I know my sister will love it.

T H R E E
Mexico!!! We leave in a few days for Mexico and I cannot wait! We booked this trip what feels like forever ago and it is finally here! We have everything we need (including SPF 70 sunscreen) and are ready to go! I am hoping for great weather but truthfully I am just excited to get away with Sean.  We have never done anything like this and it is sure to be an adventure! I will do a post on Mexico at some point as well!

F O U R
Wedding city! My dresses are getting taken in right now, my shoes are ready to go, and the checks are written out! We leave for VA a few days after getting back from Mexico! I am really excited to see family and spend a really good amount of time with them! The wedding should be a blast! I can't wait! I am just hoping my sister doesn't go into labor while I am 12 hours away!!  Come July 12th, wedding number 2! I am so excited to see my friend get married.  I am not going to lie though, the speech I have to make gives me no small amount of anxiety...

F I V E
Did I mention my nephew could be born at any time? Yeah, my sister is 35, almost 36 weeks! Whoo Hoo! Sometime (hopefully in July when I am officially home) I will have a nephew! Can't wait to get my baby fix!!

Well, that is all I have for you! When I get back from all my vacations I will do some posts on all these exciting events! I have to say, I am an extremely blessed girl to have such wonderful things to look forward to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment