Thursday, May 21, 2015

Claire Elyse: Brand New


I am blessed to have a family friend who is an amazing photographer.  She has been so supportive of Sean and I and we have known her for a very long time.  She is so excited about Miss Claire and was kind enough to take our maternity poctures, newborn pictures, and pictures from the hospital.

When Kim came to the hospital to take pictures my parents were there meeting Claire for the first time.  Claire was less than 1 day old ( ~15 hours old).  I love these pictures.  At 1.5 months old she has already grown and change so much!  I love having these pictures to see how small and new she was.  They are perfect.  They depict what we were feeling less than 1 day after meeting our daughter.  I am puffy and exhausted but filled with joy and Sean is giddy and in awe of his little girl.  I love that we have these pictures to look back on and remember those moments.

Warning: This post is extremely picture heavy! =)

Reveling in the newness of our sweet babe.
Just a dad and his baby girl!


Grandparents meeting their newest grandchild

Exhausted, sore, swollen, and so so happy!

so small in daddy's arms!


 





skin to skin
 


 

At 9 days old, Kim took some more styalized photos of our girl.  I love the the hospital pictures because they are true and real and exactly her.  I love her newborn photos because they are creative and beautiful in a completely different way! 
 

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment