Monday, December 29, 2014

Bumpdate: 25 Weeks



How Far Along: 25 weeks! Wow! I can't believe how far along I already am and how quickly time is going by! Baby girl will be here before we know it!
Clothing: I am wearing all maternity pants and leggings and mixing in some maternity shirts. 
Stretch Marks: None yet!
Sleep:  Sleep this week was rough! I was up a lot! I had a few nights where I woke up in the middle of the night and laid wide awake for over an hour.  This mama is very tired during the day but it is definitely all worth it!
Best Moment This Week: Spending the holidays with family! My sister and sister-in-law felt the baby kick! I was hoping my MIL would since we won't see her again until the baby is born but I never had an opportunity where baby was consistently kicking and she was nearby =(  Sean's family was in town for Christmas so it was wonderful to get to see them! We spent Christmas Eve with my family celebrating my dad's birthday so we had a good dose of everyone! I can't wait until next year to share all this with baby girl!
Complaints:  My back has been aching and I was battling a cold this week which wasn't fun!
Movement: Kicks are stronger and more frequent! She kicked Sean's face today and is more active more often! I am loving every kick and movement!
Missing...:  Not too much.  I am loving this baby girl so much and so happy that she is growing and healthy! Although, there were a few times I wouldn't have minded a nice glass of wine during all the holiday celebrations this week!
Extra: We had to spend a few nights at my parents due to a sewage flood in the basement of our home.  The smell was awful and we were concerned about methane gas so we packed our bags and headed over for a slumber party! Luckily my parents live close and it was easy to accommodate us! Although climbing up and down from my sister's loft bed 3-4 times during the night was not necessarily fun or easy! 
Craving: Panera Bread broccoli cheese soup in a bread bowl! yum!
Belly Button: Still an innie but getting more shallow!
Emotions:  Happy as a clam for the most part!
Looking Forward to: Registering! We are starting to register and also getting the babies room ready! We have some painting and projects we will be working on and I cannot wait to get started!

**Christmas recap and nursery inspiration coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment