Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hello, From Me!

Hello blogging world!  My name is Alyssa and this is all very new to me.  Truth is, I love blogs! I love the idea of being open and honest with a world beyond my own.  I am very new to this, as you may be able to tell from my page, but I am so beyond eager to get started! My blog design is not even finished and yet here I am posting because I am excited!  This is all very new to me and while I learn fast, I am at a loss with this whole blog designing thing... any help would be greatly appreciated!

I want this blog to show pieces of me and my life.  My life includes that of a newlywed, a teacher, a friend/family member, a reader, a scrapbooker, a crafter(at least trying to be),  a baker and new cook, a runner (again, trying to be), and a healthy eater!  I want this blog to show the world the parts of me that I have trouble expressing.  I hope you are open to it and I hope I can get this right!

Any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment