Friday, February 28, 2014

Five on Friday!

This is my first Five on Friday! It is a link up created by the bloggers listed above! Any blogger can join. Basically, I blog about 5 random thoughts every Friday, shouldn't be too hard...

O N E
I really love my job.  I just ended the work week and it seemed to really drag on but at the end of the day I love my job.  It can be crazy sometimes (and I am NOT a morning person so I hate waking up early...) but it truly makes me so happy.  For example, one of my students came to school with a new hat her mom had knit for her.  I raved about it (it was REALLY cute) and two days later she brings me my very own! She made sure to tell me she told her mom to make it my favorite color purple! The hat is CUTE and I cannot wait to wear it.  I smile every time I think about my sweet students.

T W O

I hate our budget.  Kind of.  I love it because I feel like we are making an effort to save and better our future.  It is also so nice to know what money is coming out of our account and not see it slowly slip away because of mindless purchases (ahem, Target/Kohls shopping sprees....). That being said, I hate it.  My Kohl's card and red card are itching to be used on senseless items like another new sweater, socks (my guilty pleasure, no boring white for me!), and some of the amazingly cute home decor from Target.  I would love to log into Amazon and spend the $60.00 to preorder season 6 of True Blood because we are almost done with season 5 and how am I supposed to wait?  Our budget is good for us and it makes sense but sometimes.. I just want it gone! 

T H R E E

Is it time for my nephew to be here yet? I cannot wait until July!  Yes JULY- no sooner please (sorry Court!)  June is very busy and I will be out of the country/state for almost the whole month!  My camera is itching to retry some newborn photos and my arms are aching to hold a newborn infant! I cannot wait to meet my nephew and see what he is going to look like and who he is going to become! 

F O U R

I guess it is time to go back to the gym.  I am not in shape at all.  My muscles just are not there.. literally.. I truly don't think they exist.  I want to try my hand at running again.  I started the "Couch to 5k" program a while ago and was doing pretty well but fell away from it.  I would love to run (actually RUN) a 5k in the fall. I also want to just feel healthy and good about myself.  It is time to get back on track!  

F I V E

I love March.  March is just fun! March makes me happy.  Sean and I are both majorly Irish ( St. pattys Day anyone?!?).  We had our first date on St. Patrick's day in 2006.  We began dating on March 24, 2006 (almost 8 years ago!) and got married on March 22nd of last year.  March just reminds me of my amazing husband and how far we have come! I just really like March.  I also can't wait to order the top tier of our wedding cake for our anniversary! No frozen stuff for us! We get the real deal! =)

That's it for this Friday!  See you guys soon! =)



2 comments:

  1. Love that you get to order the tier! I wish I would have budgeted way back when. I think it would have changed some things. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. March is such a pretty month! Yay Spring! And St. Patty's Day!!

    ReplyDelete