Saturday, April 12, 2014

Currently...

**Image from Pinterest
Loving: WARM WEATHER! 70 degrees and sunny and my heart is happy! I spent the day yesterday at my parents house just hanging outside with my family (and the dogs).  We played with chalk while the boys played basketball.  It felt just like it used to when I lived at home.  It is one of my favorite ways to spend the day when there is such great weather.  

Planning For: Weddings!  We are at that age where everyone is getting married and while it is expensive I love it! I am the matron of honor in my best friend's wedding in July, bridesmaid in my brother in law's wedding in June, bridesmaid in my other best friend's wedding next June, and guest at a college friend's wedding this month.   I love it.  I love weddings and I love that I can celebrate with the people who mean so much to me!! I loved my wedding but there is something SO nice about going to a wedding and it not being yours! Can't wait!

Thinking about:  SPRING BREAK BABY!! My spring break starts the 18th and I have a few projects I want to at least begin during that week.  I have major spring cleaning I want to do.  I have some pinterest crafts I want to try.  I am also going to WI for a night to help my sister clear out a room for the nursery.  Lots to think about and lots to plan!  I just need to not let my lazy side get the best of me... 

Reading/watching:  I am all about rereading and rewatching right now! Nothing new here! I do hope to wipe down our bench on our front porch and enjoy some reading in this great weather.   What are you currently reading/watching? Any suggestions???

Trying to: I am really trying to ignore my desire to SHOP! Spring dresses are out and I want them all!! My best bet is to just stay away from Kohls...   Also, a quick update: I have been doing MUCH better with my eating.  I use the MyFitnessPal app and have been really keeping track of what and how much I am eating and it has been going well.  As for working out... yikes.  I walk with a coworker for about 20 minutes during our lunch everyday at work but that is about it... sigh...

Wishing: My Iphone would come in the mail!! We just redid out plans and I am saying bye bye to my Windows Phone and entering the Iphone world and can't wait! We ordered them on Tuesday so they should be here anyday! 

Excited for: Spring Break, warm weather, and heading to WI next week to help my sister with the nursery.  While I am there, I hope to do a maternity "session" with her and her husband! She has the cutest belly and it will be a perfect time! I can't wait to use my camera again! 

Thankful for: A really great family.  Like I said earlier, I love spending time with them.  It is so fun to just relax and be outdoors and be together.  I am a huge family girl and it makes me feel so happy to be around them and just enjoy time together.

1 comment:

  1. I reaaly like the first topic...it was fun just to chill and hangout!!

    ReplyDelete