Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I'm Blank Because...

I'm weird because...
I can't sleep with my hair up.
I feel like warm air is dirty air.
I "can't breathe" if someones hand, body, book, etc, is blocking my cool air.
I have an insane sense of smell...
I bust the strangest moves.
I like One Direction... a lot.  #TeamLouis
I have a Carmex obsession.
I sing.. loud.. and often.

I'm a bad friend because...
I hate phone conversations and probably will avoid calling if I can.
I hate change and that can effect how I feel about plans and new people.
I don't open up easily.
I am slightly awkward.

I'm a good friend because...
I document memories with photographs.
I am loyal to those I love.
I will keep your secrets.
I will open up eventually.
I will always listen.
I am slightly awkward.

I'm sad because...
I wish all of our family lived closer.
I worry too much about things I cannot control.
I don't see my friends as often as I'd like.
I don't use my camera as often as I'd like.
I don't read the bible as often as I should.
I have trouble opening up.
Our entire refund check when towards car repairs and wisdom teeth removal.
It snowed yesterday...

I'm happy because...
I have a wonderful home and husband.
My job and students are amazing.
We had a tax refund to pay for our car repairs and Sean's wisdom teeth removal.
The weather is starting to stay warmer.
My home is cozy and everything I'd ever want my first home to be.
My husband is so helpful around the house.
I have a wonderful family.

I'm excited because...
My new phone should be here any day
Our vacation to Mexico is only a month and a half away
Spring break starts in 2 days
My nephew will be here in a few short months!




Inspired by a post from: Little Miss Momma

1 comment:

  1. You forgot .... your loved because you're you! We miss your slightly awkward self, can't wait to see you in June.

    ReplyDelete