Friday, April 18, 2014

F I V E Things I am working on





O N E
I am trying to find something to hang on this wall.  During the winter months I had a snowman sign hanging and loved the fuller look on this wall.  I left the nails in the wall, hoping that inspiration would hit and I'd figure something out but right now I am at a loss.  I am hoping something catches my eye soon!  Any suggestions?



T W O
Like I said before, I am doing really well calorie counting and watching what I eat.  I would love to reach my goal weight in the next few months as well as my goal body fat %.  I have begun walking for about 20 minutes everyday during my lunch with a coworker.  It isn't much but it is a start.  I am going to begin walking more outside at home once it gets warmer and hopefully move towards running as the Hit and Run 5k gets closer.  I also really want to do some weight training.  I don't want to be a muscle woman but I am really wanting to move toward being more healthy.  If anyone uses MyFitnessPal follow me at amspagnoli.

T H R E E
Photography. I really enjoy it but lack technique.  I am trying to learn more.  I will never be a professional but really enjoy it as a hobby.  I am hoping to get some more practice.  I am going to do maternity photos for my sister but would love other opportunities.  Any takers??

F O U R
House cleaning.  I keep the house clean and tidy but the winter months have left some areas majorly cluttered and neglected.  I am looking to deep clean the house during my spring break.  I will feel so much better when I feel like everything is fresh and the house is aired out after this cold and snowy winter!

F I V E
Reading my bible.  No more excuses, no more wasted time, I need to be in the word daily.  I ALWAYS feel so much happier and stronger when I read the bible consistently but seem to forget and fall away.  God is my number 1 and I need to start showing that in my daily life more.

No comments:

Post a Comment