Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Currently...






Loving: Warmer weather! I really hope we have a nice period of time of spring weather.  I love the clean, fresh air.  I am loving the grass slowly peeking out from under the snow.  I am loving driving with my windows down and music up.  Keep the great weather comin'!!!


Planning For:  I am a planner by nature so there is always some sort of plan forming in my head! My current plan is getting ready for our vacations! We have a small one this weekend, a trip to VA, and of course our honeymoon to Mexico!  The biggest one is Mexico and I just want to make sure everything is ready to go!


Thinking about:  With our anniversary coming up this weekend, I have been thinking about our wedding a lot.  It seems like it just happened, but it also seems like we have been married way longer than a year!  I have been listening to music from that day and looking at pictures! It was truly a great day and I would love to experience it all over again!! Its so strange to think that this time, last year, we were SO excited to be getting married in 4 days! Now here we are, almost 1 year later! It is still such a surreal feeling.


Reading/watching:  Right now I am reading an amish fiction book (my guilty pleasure), and I am rereading the Anita Blake series.  Total opposites but it is what it is.  I am on Season 4 of Vampire Diaries (netflix) and always keeping up with Grey's Anatomy!

Trying to: Get motivated to work out and eat right! Gah.  I struggle with feeling comfortable with my body (don't we all!).  I don't eat like I should and I certainly am not as active as I should be.  I need to get my butt into gear and start taking better care of myself! Not to mention I would love to look better on our trip to Mexico and it would be nice to be in better shape for both weddings I am in this summer!

Wishing: Spring break was closer.  Sean's is this week which makes me wish I was home even more! My spring break still seems so very far away (End of April) but it sure will be nice when it's over the summer is almost here!  Besides, I am lucky I even have a spring break!  Also, wishing Sean heals quickly! The poor chipmunk got his wisdom teeth out this past weekend!

Excited for: Our anniversary overnight getaway! We are headed to a lake resort where we will enjoy long walks, massages, food, wine, and some shopping! Can't wait!!!!!!!

Thankful for: My truly great hubby! This week is a week of anniversaries! St. Patrick's Day 2006 was our first "date".  I'll recap more on that in a later post! Our first wedding anniversary is on Saturday and then 2 days later is our 8 year dating anniversary.  He is a really great husband and I really am a very lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment