Friday, March 21, 2014

Five on Friday


O N E

Couple friends are great! I took a half day yesterday so Sean and I could get our passports.  Afterwards we headed down South to visit our good friends from college and their sweet new baby girl.  It was SO nice hanging out and catching up.  It made me really wish we lived closer! Couple friends are so difficult to find.  It's hard to find another couple that both people enjoy equally! They are definitely friends that we love hanging out with and both completely enjoy!


T W O
I am ready to see my wedding album.  I have been back and forth with different people for months now and no one can seem to tell me when it will be ready.  I hate being confrontational but now that we are celebrated our 1 year anniversary tomorrow, it would be nice to have that album.

T H R E E
I wish my actual wardrobe looked as cute as my "Dream Closet" board on Pinterest... That'd be very nice.

 






F O U R
I want to host a partay! I am having the itch to have people over! It is so difficult to find a day when people can make it but I will make it happen soon!! I have a few new appetizer ideas I want to try out!!


F I V E
Hello anniversary cake!! The place where we ordered our cake makes a brand new anniversary cake for their clients.  It was nice not to have to freeze and store the top tier.  The cake is not a replica of the top tier of our wedding cake but they incorporated our colors and we chose the same flavor.  Sean picked the cake up today and since we are fatties we ate it as soon as I got home...  Yeah, I know our anniversary is tomorrow but now we don't have to bring it with us on our mini Vaca! Plus, we obviously have no self-control.


2 comments:

  1. My favorite line is this: "Sean picked the cake up today and since we are fatties we ate it as soon as I got home." Love love love it. Mainly because it describes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to wear the top outfit!! Happy anniversary, cant believe its a year!

    ReplyDelete