Thursday, November 27, 2014

This Thanksgiving, we are thankful for our little baby....

GIRL!!!!!!



We are beyond thrilled to announce that Baby McNamara is a sweet little girl! The anatomy scan was on the day I turned 20 weeks and it went perfectly! Baby girl is right on track and completely healthy! She pulled her hand up to her mouth and began sucking her thumb. That must've exhausted her because she took her hand out and yawned! She was moving, kicking, punching, and pulling her feet up to her face! She was absolutely adorable!  

If you remember my initial instinct was a that she was a girl but the week before finding out I switched to boy.  The night before the scan Sean and I both looked at each other and said, "It is going to be a girl." We just knew! Sure enough, we were right! This will be the 3rd girl on the Sean's side and the first girl on my side.

We are so excited and went out and bought her first little onesies.  I am all about the floral so you know I couldn't pass that one up! 

She does have a name but we will not be announcing it until her birth!   We are so excited to meet her and finally be able to say "she" and "her."  


We love you little baby GIRL!!!!


p.s. Week 20/21 bumpdate will be combined and posted soon! =)



1 comment: