Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bumpdate: 19 Weeks

Well, here I am, 19.5 weeks and late posting!  This week has been relatively uneventful.  The bump is definitely more noticeable and Saturday we will be finding out the sex of the baby!!!




How far along: 19 weeks
Maternity clothes: I am officially in maternity pants.  I can still button my old jeans but it is not flattering and they have become so uncomfortable! Maternity jeans are heaven! I have worn 1 maternity shirt but am still making use of my normal shirts! I want to invest in some more cute maternity because I just feel more comfortable in them.
Stretch marks: none so far!
Sleep: I still am waking up at least twice a night, usually 3-4 times though.  It doesn't help that I am super thirsty at night and chug water!  I have also been having nightly, very vivid, very odd dreams! 
Best moment of the week:  Starting to clean out the nursery.  I didn't get too far but just getting started made me so happy!
Miss anything: I still miss having an appetite for dinner.  Nighttime is the worst for me and dinner meals never sound appetizing.   
Movement: None yet =(  I hope I do soon! This still feels so surreal and distant and I know once I feel this baby move it will be so amazing! 
Food cravings: Juice! This craving has stuck around for a few weeks.    
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new.  Still get nauseous at night but it is manageable. 
Have you started to show yet: Yep- I was asked if I had swallowed a beach ball and told I finally have a little belly!
Gender: We find out Saturday!  Sean and I are beyond anxious and cannot wait for the anatomy scan! We are praying for a healthy baby and hope he/she is cooperative and lets us see if there are girl or boy parts!  My "intuition" was telling me girl for a while but after a dream and lowered heart rate of baby, I have switched to think it is a boy! Sean is staying strong thinking it is a boy.  Since we both think boy it will probably be a girl but it won't matter! We are going to be so happy no matter what!!
Belly button in or out: Still in
Wedding rings on or off: On!
Happy or moody most of the time: happy most of the time!
Looking forward to: Baby movement and the anatomy scan!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment