Friday, February 6, 2015

Bumpdate: 29 Weeks






How Far Along:  
29 weeks, 1 week into the 3rd trimester, 11 weeks to go! I know I keep saying it but wow, time is flying by! I can't believe that in 2 1/2 months I will be meeting my baby girl! It is exciting and scary because we really have nothing ready! 

Stretch Marks: 
The teeniest 2 little marks near my belly button but otherwise nothing! I am a believer that stretch marks cannot be avoided- its all genes! I do moisturize but whatever will be, will be! =)

Belly:
Getting bigger by the minute! I had a major belly growth spurt this week! The difference in bump pics from 27-28 weeks was shocking! I know this is the time when I will see the most growth but I was still surprised! My pre-pregnancy winter coat isn't cutting it anymore. I can still get it zipped but it is tight and I really do not want to break the zipper! I have a maternity coat I got for $10 and while it is huge on me, it will have to do! 

Sleep:  
Sleep.. sleep is the issue isn't it? I wake up 3-4 times between about 10-6.  On work days 6 is when I wake up, but on weekends when I sleep in from about 6-9 I doze in and out and never go back into a deep sleep.  I wake up exhausted and go to be exhausted.  It is a different type of tired then I felt in the 3rd trimester but it is tired all the same!

Best Moment This Week:
We picked out paint for the nursery! We still do not have it in our possession but one way or another we will be getting it in the next week!  Then, we just need to move everything out of the nursery and get started on painting! 

Complaints:
  Same ole- back pain, awful acid reflux, and tired.  I woke up one night with the worst leg cramp that lingered all day! I still have a lingering cough from my cold a few weeks ago.  Honestly, I feel pretty lucky though.  Things could be a lot worse and I know I still have 11 weeks to go but for now I am choosing to be grateful! 

Movement:
She is still moving and grooving but I have definitely realized that I do not feel movement like other women at 29 weeks do.  I have an anterior placenta which cushions a lot and truthfully, I feel like I am missing out a bit! Her movements are getting stronger but they are still pretty sporadic and while people can feel her from the outside, it is hard because she will kick hard but it isn't very often.  I still cherish and love every single movement.  It stops me in my tracks and I try and feel her for as long as I can.  I am hoping as she gets bigger that I will feel her more often! 

Missing...:
Sleep!

Craving:
 Milk! 

Emotions:  
Still mostly happy, I have had a few of hysterical laughter as well as hysterical crying! I have been listening to JJ Heller's I get to Be the One and it makes me so happy.  My favorite part..
 "How does someone so small

Hold my heart so tightly
I don't even know you
I love you completely"

What's Baby Listening To?
-JJ Heller- I Get to Be the One
-Phil Collins- You'll Be In My Heart
Elizabeth Mitchell- You Are My Sunshine
Veggie Tales- God is Bigger, Oh No What We Gonna Do?
DDR- Speedy Beethoven (She loves techno)
Rush of Fools- Lay Me Down 
Occasionally Sean pops in with the Dragon Ball Theme song...

Looking Forward to
Painting the nursery and setting up the crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment