Saturday, February 28, 2015

Bumpdate: 34 Weeks



How far along?:
34 Weeks! 8.5 months! What???

Maternity Clothes:
I can only fit in maternity clothes at this point and even some of those are getting too small..

Stretch Marks:
Still just the two small ones on my stomach!

Sleep:
A tad better than previous weeks! I had a few nights of only waking up twice in a 7 hour span.  That felt marvelous!

Best Moment of the Week:
The week has been relatively mediocre but I really enjoyed buying some adorable headbands for this sweet girl! I haven't bought too much in the clothing/accessory department but was browsing my Jane app and just had to! I can't wait until they come in the mail!

Miss Anything?:
I miss moving freely, bending over, going from sitting to standing without help, etc.  

Movement:
Lots! Lots for me at least- I still think she is a pretty laid back baby! She never keeps me up at night and she moves a lot but from what I hear from other women, he "a lot" still is not that much! Regardless, there are not really anymore "kicks" so much as rolls.  I am pretty sure she is head down as I feel what I think are little feet sticking out near my ribs- and I definitely feel her under my ribs when I am seated.

Food Cravings:
Pizza Hut pepperoni pizza and bread sticks- I MAY have indulged a couple times this week.

Anything Make You Queasy or Sick?:
Same as last week- a few bouts of nausea here and there but not necessarily triggered by anything in particular.  

The Bump?:
Large.. just large.  I feel like my weekly pics make me look bigger than I am, but maybe that is wishful thinking! 

Gender:
Girl!!!!!

Labor Sign:
I am almost positive that I am experiencing braxton hicks the last couple of weeks. I will be walking and kind  of have to bend over  a tad because my stomach gets so tight.  It isn't painful but it is uncomfortable. I also have had some period like cramping periodically.   

Belly Button In or Out?
Still in- I don't know if it will pop out but it definitely is veryyy shallow. 

Wedding Rings On or Off?
Off- they still fit at times but can be difficult to get off by the end of the day so I'd rather be safe with it. 

Happy or Moody Most of the Time?
Happy still!

Looking Forward To?
We are putting the finishing coat of paint on the nursery today, setting up the crib, and this month we have my baby shower as well as maternity pictures, prenatal massage, and Sean and I are celebrating our anniversary (dating and wedding!)! 


No comments:

Post a Comment