Monday, February 9, 2015

Bumpdate: 31 weeks




How Far Along:  
Well, even though I just posted my 29 and 30 week update 2 days ago,  and here I am at 31 Weeks! We are officially in the single digit week countdown- ~9 weeks to go!! I can't believe it!

Stretch Marks: 
Same 2 teeny marks near my belly button and I hope no more show up!

Belly:
Growing... and growing.. and growing...

Sleep:  
Same ole, same ole! Although, one night this week I woke up twice as opposed to 4-5 times and wow! I felt so much more rested! 

Best Moment This Week:
Celebrating my birthday with my family and picking a set date to clear out the nursery! Also, we had a snow day thanks to the Blizzard of 2015! Sean and I both really enjoyed being lazy in our pjs all day!

Complaints:
  The usual... back aches, acid reflux, tired.  I have had more difficulty breathing this week.  When I sit or lay down I tend to get very out of breath.  I also tend to get out of breath easily from moving at all!  My nausea also made a return this week! I had stopped taking b6 and unisom thinking I was in the clear but nope! I am back on it and that is how it is going to stay until the baby is born!

Movement:
This week I had a few instances where she poked a foot or hand out and it was actually painful! She is still getting my under the ribs when I sit down as well.  I have also noticed that she is most active mid-morning! 

Missing...:
sleep still and not having acid reflux! Also, I am really missing and longing for the days when I could put on my sock easily! 

Craving:
Still just milk!

Thoughts, Feelings, Fears
I am starting to feel really anxious about how much we have to get done.  I can't control when the baby comes and I am just afraid that she is going to make her debut earlier then expected.  I am working on getting things ready for my maternity leave but it all just seems very overwhelming! 


Looking Forward to
I know earlier I said we had a paint color picked but that did not work out and I am having a really hard time picking on! So, I am looking forward to picking a color and getting the room painted!

No comments:

Post a Comment