Sunday, February 22, 2015

Bumpdate: 33 Weeks



Baby:
Baby has been hiccuping for awhile now but I felt it for the first time this week! Sean felt her little hiccups as well- so cute!  I am getting the feeling that she is a very laid back baby, at least while in the womb.  She isn't a huge mover and tends to just chill most of the day; reminds me of her daddy! =)

Mom:
Same symptoms, aches, and pains as previous week! My morning sickness seems to have returned a bit.  That on top of acid reflux hasn't been too great.  I get sudden feelings of incredibly intense nausea that make me run to the bathroom.  I have only thrown up once but they come on surprisingly and are very unpleasant! I am definitely starting to feel that 3rd trimester uncomfortableness I hear about.  It is manageable but I am happy to be nearing the end here.. ]

Dad:
Sean is a champ.  He has been so helpful and supportive.  He looks at headbands and outfits with me without complaining.  He gives me a back massage almost every night.  He is really going to be such a great dad!

Cravings:
Strawberries and oatmeal!

BH:
I began having braxton hicks periodically this week! I didn't recognize it at first but now I am almost positive I am!

Check-ups:
I have 1 more 2 week appointment and then I am down to weekly doctor visits! I can't believe we are already at that point! Baby is doing great and measuring exactly on track- I was told I must be taking great care of myself =)

Best Moment This Week:
My coworkers threw me a shower at work.  It was so kind of them and they gave me so many wonderful things and made me feel so special.  The cake was delicious as well! =) 

Nursery:
We have made more progress! My dad came over and he and Sean put on the first coat of paint! It needs one more coat and then we can finally put the crib up and get decorating!

Baby Purchases:
I bought little girl some adorable summer outfits I saw on clearance.  I also splurged and started investing in her headband supply! I can't wait until they come in the mail!  I ordered my Solly Baby Wrap as well which shouldn't be in for awhile but I am excited to get it and use it when baby girl is here!

I can't believe 33 weeks have come and gone! Baby girl will be here before we know it! I cannot wait to meet her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment