Friday, February 6, 2015

Bumpdate: 30 Weeks




How Far Along:  
30 weeks! What! ~ 10 weeks to go! I cannot believe I am in the 30s now! This has all seemed to go so quickly! I know I keep saying that but it is so true!

Belly:
Still growing.. along with my chubby face! Oh well, it is what it is! As long as this baby girl is growing and healthy then my face can get as fat as it needs to! 

Sleep:  
What sleep? I fall asleep fine but am still waking up very often (about every 1.5-2 hours). Luckily, I usually fall right back to sleep after a quick bathroom break but it does make for one tired momma in the morning! An afterschool nap is a must on most days! Sean tends to not talk to me too much until after my name because he knows I will be tired and crabby =/ !  

Best Moment This Week:
It was a pretty busy week with the death of Sean's uncle but I was really excited to Get a really good video of baby girl moving! I will try and attach it below! 

Complaints:
  Same ole- back pain, awful acid reflux, and tired.  Still feeling pretty good and lucky! 

Movement:
Her movements are getting bigger which I really enjoy! She has also started to kick me under my ribs on my right side when I am sitting down- that isn't too comfortable! 

Missing...:
still sleep and cuddles with the hubs- he has a harder time these days wrapping his arm around me when we spoon... =(

Craving:
 Milk still and lemon cake! 

Emotions:  
Still mostly happy but a tad crabbier as I am getting less sleep!

Looking Forward to
Getting the nursery set up!




No comments:

Post a Comment